Labels

14 Dec 2015


All in the interest of research of course, I have been trialing different Christmas Cocktails looking to find a signature one to serve this Christmas season.  Some have been great and some have been not so much (for my taste) but I definitely have a few options!

No recipes here, throw it all in a shaker with ice and you're good to go (although the Nespresso Martini needs an extra shake).  No clue on the calories and I don't really care, everything in moderation and all of that.
Clockwise from top left.


  • Candy Cane - let candy canes dissolve in 150ml vodka overnight - a little sweet 3.5/5
  • White Winter - very rich, could only manage a small one - 2.5/5
  • The Grinch - super sour but I love that - 4.5/5
  • Naughty or Nice - a little bitter - 2/5
  • Nespresso Martini - cold vanilla coffee basically, but yum - 4.5/5

Feeling ready for the festivities x

No comments:

Post a Comment