Labels

6 Dec 2015


Well it has not been a great week, and while I could wheel out all the excuses in the world (work has genuinely been manic, "sure it's nearly Christmas", I've been exhausted etc.) I would just be doing myself a dis-service.  The worst part of it is that I think I had managed to maintain my 4lb week loss from week one until this weekend when I have just eaten and drank all around me, more than I even wanted!

It's kind of got me off track in many areas (the blog, decorating for Christmas, present shopping) and it always surprises me how hard it is to change your routine and be better and how easy it is to fall out of routine so quickly!

This week is another toughie in work but I will not let that be my excuse, I am making the promise to myself to have a good week in all aspects or least be able to say I tried my best.

Feeling like I need to let it go x

No comments:

Post a Comment